Swissential SA Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Swissential SA’s Website, located at https://swissential.com.
“Personal Information” means all information about an identifiable individual. Swissential SA recognizes the importance of privacy and recognizes the sensitivity of personal information received by us in the course of offering our service. We recognize our professional obligation to maintain the confidentiality of our clients’ information, and recognize our obligations concerning the personal information of all individuals that we collect, use or disclose in our practice.
By using this website you acknowledge that:
- we cannot ensure the security or privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties;
- we are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service;
- we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any communications you may receive from other users;
- we cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the information provided by other users of the Service.
You may not use the Service for any unlawful purpose. If you use this service unlawfully we will send all information to the appropriate law enforcement agency. We may refuse to grant you an ID or nickname that: impersonates someone else, is protected by trade-mark or proprietary law, or is vulgar or otherwise offensive, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
This Agreement constitutes your agreement with Swissential SA with respect to your use of the Service. You must agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to become or remain an authorized user of the Service.
Your right to use the Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us from time to time, in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
CODE OF CONDUCT
You agree to use the Service in accordance with the following Code of Conduct:
- you will keep all information provided to you through the Service as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without the permission of the person who provided it to you;
- you will not use the Service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures or recordings which contain libelous, slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or offensive language;
- you will not forward chain letters through the Service;
- you will not use the Service to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person;
- you will not post messages, pictures or recordings or use the Service in any way which violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trade-mark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates any law;
- you will not use the Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
- you will not use the Service to distribute or up load any virus, trojan horses or do anything else that might cause harm to the Service, Swissential SA systems or to other members’ systems in any way.
- you will not post or transmit in any manner any contact information including, but not limited to, email addresses, “instant messenger” nicknames, telephone numbers, postal addresses, URLs, or full names through your publicly posted information.
- you will not cause the Service to be accessed through an automated or robotic means, including but not limited to the rapid access of the site as in a denial-of-service attack. Such restriction shall not apply to legitimate search engine activity which does not place an unreasonable burden on the Service.
- you will not use a third-party application such as a mobile smart phone application, social media or other Web page widget, or any other such mobile, social media, Web, or desktop application to access the Service, except where such application is either provided by us or endorsed by us. Such restriction shall not apply to a browser application which merely displays the pages of the Service in their entirety without modification or reformulation of content.
MONITORING OF INFORMATION
We reserve the right to monitor all advertisements, public postings and messages to ensure that they conform to content guidelines that are monitored by us and subject to change from time to time. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
REMOVAL OF INFORMATION
While we do not and cannot review every message or other material posted or sent by users of the Service, and are not responsible for any content of these messages or materials, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to delete, move, or edit messages or materials, including without limitation profiles, public postings and messages, that we, in our sole discretion, deem to violate the Code of Conduct set out above or any other applicable content guidelines, or to be otherwise unacceptable. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of profiles, public postings, messages and other materials you may upload to the Service or users of the Service.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO SERVICE
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity, or that may otherwise affect the enjoyment of the Service or the Internet by others may be grounds for termination of your access to all or part of the Service at our sole discretion, and you may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
The Service contains information which is proprietary to us, our partners, and our users. We assert full copyright protection in the Service. Information posted by us, our partners or users of the Service may be protected whether or not it is identified as proprietary to us or to them. You agree not to modify, copy or distribute any such information in any manner whatsoever without having first received the express written permission of the owner of such information.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for suspension of the Service, regardless of the cause of the interruption or suspension.
MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that any material or content distributed by Swissential SA constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website; your address, telephone number and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that you use Swissential SA and its related services at your own risk. Swissential SA services are provided on an “as is” basis without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion under law.
Swissential SA does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse any information contained on Swissential SA. Due to the number of sources from which content distributed by Swissential SA may be obtained, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such content. You acknowledge that use of the service is at your own risk. we do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any member profile, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the service by Swissential SA, our partners or any user of the service or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, member profile, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk. Your continued use of the service now, or following the posting of notice of any changes in this agreement, will constitute a binding acceptance by you of this agreement, or any subsequent modifications.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will Swissential SA, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third party content providers or licensors be liable to you or any third party for any loss whatsoever caused by your use or reliance on information obtained through the content distributed by Swissential SA as well as any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages or injury arising out of the use or inability to use the Swissential SA service or out of the breach of any warranty, or caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to and/or alteration of the Swissential SA website, no matter whether such claims are based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other cause of action, and regardless of whether Swissential SA has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Some jurisdictions limit the availability of such limitation of liability, in which case the provisions of this section may not apply to you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall our liability exceed the sum of CHF100.00.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Swissential SA and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensor’s and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any such claim. Swissential SA reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and Swissential SA regarding the use of our services and supersedes any other agreement or understanding on the subject matter. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland. As a condition of using Swissential SA services, each user agrees that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with Swissential SA, shall be resolved through arbitration, with such arbitration to be held in Nyon, Switzerland.
Additionally, except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using Swissential SA services, you agree that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected to our services shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You also agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising from or related to the use of Swissential SA must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and be enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable without the prior written consent of Swissential SA. Swissential SA may assign this Agreement in whole or in part. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement. Headings are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or email or upon receipt, if sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.
Nyon March 16th 2021